Barron’s recently posted a listing of its Top Independent Financial Advisers, as identified by the consulting firm Winner’s Circle. Here are the top 10:
1) John W. Rafal - Essex Financial Services
2) Ron Carson – Carson Wealth Management
3) Waldron Wealth Management
4) Mitchell D. Eichen – The MDE Group
5) Paul Tramontano – Constellation Wealth
6) Kevin Myeroff – NCA Financial Planners
7) Howard Sontag – Sontag Advisory
8) David Lees – myCIO Wealth Partners
9) D.K.Willardson – First American Trust
10) Dale Yahnke – Dowling & Yahnke
These listing are solid-gold marketing for any of the ranked advisers. But can they help any of us? The typical account these folks handle is in the millions, so I’d assume they can’t help you with your $22,000 401/K rollover.
However, I’d like to see Barron’s comingle its Top Independent Advisers ranking with its Top 100 Financial Advisers list to see who would really be on top.